WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER
||Website Design and Development
||Fluent or Conversational English, Bengali
||Minimum 6 Months
||Part- Time (30hr / week)
Headquartered in Geneva-Switzerland with offices in London (design team) and Bangladesh (Development Team), Webfactory is a digital agency comprised of a team of Web Developers, UX and UI designers, SEO specialists and Social Media Marketing specialists.
At our Dhaka office, you’ll work as a web developer. You’ll be also responsible for completing your assigned project on time.
Responsibilities/Job Roles (Primary):
- Work closely with project manager and collaborator to ensure state of the art final product.
- Responsible for delivering projects on time.
- Reporting in office on time and attend all team meetings.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Planning and prototyping new design concept and make that happen.
- ‘At Any How – Make The Project a Success’ attitude is a must.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Solid understanding in responsive design, UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Familiar with WordPress environment, different themes and plugins.
- Update current websites to meet modern web standards
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Handle frequent feedback and self-starter attitude.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and seamlessly switch among them.
- Experience building user interfaces and prototypes from ideas.
- Strong Problem Solver and follow and implement best practices and tools.
- Detail orientated and result driven.
- Thrive in a Team Environment
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
We are a close-knit team and work hard, but also like to have fun! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please fill up the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Webfactory Global Team.